STEELWELD EDDY CURRENT / 1500
The Steelweld Eddy Current / 1500 is a mobile eddy current separator using a powerful magnetic field to separate ferrous and non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium and copper from a variety of materials. Incorporating the Master Magnets ECS150 ensures that optimal separation and a maximum yield is achieved, it can process up to 25TPH depending on source material density.
The Eddy Current / 1500 comes with crawler tracks, an on-board diesel generator and hydraulic power pack allowing for easy site manoeuvrability and can be transported on a low loader trailer without permits. Its unique low feed height allows it to be directly fed from a Trommel. With quick set up times and an easy to use push button control panel, this innovative design means high performance and low maintenance.
- Municipal Solid Waste
- C&D Reclaim
- Incinerator Slag
- Shredded Wood
- Crushed Glass
- Horizontal Vibratory feeder
- Low feed height
- Rare earth drum for ferrous metal separation
- 1500mm wide Master Magnets ECS for non-ferrous metal separation
- 3 integrated inclined discharge conveyors with hydraulic folding
- On board hydraulic power pack for crawler tracks control and hydraulic controls
- Powered by on board 65kW Generator or via mains electricity (customer supplied) via interlock switch
- Adjustable speed control on ECS rotor and ECS belt for optimal separation
- On board air compressor to allow cleaning of the machine
- On board working lights.