J-1170 Jaw Crusher
The Terex Finlay J-1170 is a compact and aggressive tracked primary jaw crusher. The heartbeat of the machine is a robust hydrostatically driven Terex jaw chamber which provides high capacity with large reduction ratios. The jaw chamber configuration can be set up specifically for either processing construction demolition debris or quarrying applications.
The J-1170 features a heavy duty variable speed VGF and integrated prescreen giving excellent production throughput in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications. Notable options include a variable speed pan feeder along with an independent prescreen system. Its compact size, quick set up times, ease of transport and user friendly operational features make the J-1170 ideal for all sized operators.
- The robust high performance hydrostatically driven single toggle jaw chamber provides high capacity with large reduction ratios.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered hydrostatic drive ensures precise chamber control and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- Hydraulically assisted closed side setting adjustment minimises downtime and offers quick adjustment
- Hydraulically driven water pump
- Belt weigher
- Hydraulic Release Chamber
- Radio remote control of tracks and machine operation