IC-100RS Impact Crusher
The Terex® Finlay IC-100RS impact crusher provides the versatility of a compact crushing and screening plant on one mobile platform for quarrying, construction and demolition debris, reinforced concrete and asphalt recycling applications. The machine features a direct drive ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34” x 34”) horizontal impact crusher with variable speed control to give operators high levels of fuel efficiency and productivity. A key feature of the machine is the onboard 2.44m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) single deck screen. For applications not requiring recirculation of oversize material back to the crushing chamber or stockpiling an oversize product the complete screening and recirculating system can be quickly detached from the machine.
The compact size, ease of transport, quick set up times and intuitive operation make this machine ideal for contract crushers, independent rental houses and small scale operators.
- Direct drive Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34″ x 34″) crusher chamber with independent belt tensioner allowing for rapid adjustment.
- Hydraulic apron setting assist provides convenient and efficient adjustment of the aprons and hydraulic overload protection in event that an un-crushable object enters chamber.
- Advanced electronic control system monitors, controls and regulates the speed of the VGF to maintain a consistent flow of material into the impact chamber
- Quick and easy detachable 2.44m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) single deck afterscreen, fines and transfer conveyor for open circuit crushing.
- Recirculating conveyor can be rotated from closed loop configuration and utilized for stockpiling making an additional oversized product.