I-120RS Impact Crusher
The Terex Finlay I-120RS shapes the future through innovation. This new generation impact crusher with redefined style and advanced technological design gives improved material flow and production capabilities in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications. Incorporating the Terex® CR038 impact chamber with direct drive and advanced electronic control system the machine provides operators with high material reduction ratios and produces a consistent product shape.
A key component of the machine is the on-board innovative quick detach 3.66m x 1.53m (12’ x 5’) two deck screen. For applications not requiring re-circulation of materials for further processing or stockpiling the complete screening and recirculating system can be quickly detached from the machine. The high productivity, ease of maintenance and operation makes the machine an ideal solution for large scale producers and contract crushing operators.
- The ease of material flow through the machine has greatly improved with each component of the machine increasing in width as the material moves through the machine.
- Fully hydraulic apron setting assist provides convenient and efficient adjustment of the aprons
- Heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integrated prescreen removes dirt fines and sizes bypass material for reprocessing.
- Quick on-board detachable recirculating system including large 3.66m x 1.53m (12’ x 5’) two deck screen.
- Recirculating conveyor can be rotated from closed loop configuration or utilized for stockpiling making an additional oversized product.