FM 60 Compact
- Static Sand Recovery Unit
- One Chassis
- Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- Collection Tank
- 8 x 4 Dewatering Screen
- Produce One Grade Of Sand
- Designed To Work In Conjunction with the Terex Washing Systems Range
Features & Benefits
- Underflow rubber lined slurry pump.
- One rubber lined hydrocyclone which classifies at approximately 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Self regulating cyclone tank complete with built in float system and Anti-turbulence sections.
- High frequency 2.4m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats
- Maximum recovery of material above 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Removes silt, slimes and clays below 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content.
- Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond,thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money.
- Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment.
- Low maintenance
- All wear areas rubber lined
- Walkway and access ladder
- Quick assembly time
- Broken down into one 40’ container for transport
- Bolt on Boiler Box (fordryfeedapplications)
- Control Panel
- Dewatering screen spraybars
|FM 60 C|
|Length||5.55 m (18’2”)|
|Width (Inc Walkway)||2.70 m (8’9”)|
|Feed height||1.77 m (5’6”)|
|Product discharge height||1.30 m (4’2”)|
|Waste Water Discharge||2.40 m (7’ 10”)|
|Overflow Discharge||1.50 m (5’)|
|Total weight (Empty)||5500 kg (12500 lb)|
|Total weight (Working)||12500 kg (27600 lb)|