FM 60 BW
• Static sand recovery unit on one chassis
• A bucket wheel and dewatering bucket wheel
• Centrifugal slurry pump
• Collection tank
• 8 x 4 dewatering screen
• Produces one grade of sand
• Designed to work in conjunction with Terex Washing Systems range
Features & Benefits
- Underflow rubber lined slurry pump.
- Single bucket wheel with variable speed control
- One rubber lined hydrocyclone which classifies at approximately 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Self regulating cyclone tank complete with built in float system and Anti-turbulence sections.
- High frequency 2.4m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats
- Weir discharge system which reduces the volume of fines entering the Cyclone collection tank
- Collapsible bucket wheel tank for easy transport.
- Bucket wheel performs 80-90% of the work. This keeps the pump and cyclone size to a minimum.
- Reduced pump and cyclone wear
- Reduced overall power requirements
- Reduced running costs
- Maximum recovery of material above 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Removes silt, slimes and clays below 75 μm (200 mesh).
- Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content.
- Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond, thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money.
- Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment.
- Low maintenance
- All wear areas rubber lined
- Walkway and access ladder
- Quick assembly time
- Bolt on Boiler Box
- Control Panel
- Dewatering screen spraybars
|FM 60 BW
|Length||6.90 m (22’6”)|
|Width (Inc Walkway)||4.30m (14’ 1”)|
|Feed height||2.30 m (7’5”)|
|Product discharge height||1.26 m (4’2”)|
|Waste Water Discharge||1.50m (5’)|
|Total weight (Empty)||8000 kg (18000 lb)|
|Total weight (Working)||15000 kg (33000 lb)|