696-3 Deck Supertrak
The Terex Finlay 696 3-deck inclined screen has been engineered to provide a superior high production solution in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high energy screenbox is the largest in the triple deck range and features three full size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) decks to give a total screening area of 31.1m² (335ft²). The large 8m³ (10.5yd³) large hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The fourth product oversize plus conveyor has hydraulic variable tilt and slew discharge for re-circulating to secondary crusher or stockpiling of finished material. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between jobsites with ease. Hybrid powerpack is available as an option.
- Intuitive and simple folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telemetry system fitted