694+ Hybrid Supertrak
The Terex Finlay 694+ Hybrid Inclined Screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration.
The plant features a triple deck screen configuration providing three full sized 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) screens. An innovative hydraulically folded fourth (oversize plus) conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge, between 18 degree and 30 degree, for recirculating in a closed circuit with a crusher or stockpiling of finished material.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- The plant’s hybrid driven power system provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The triple deck 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- Maximum utilisation of three 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° – 30