The next generation 693+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high energy screenbox features two full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease. The large hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The hydraulics system has been upgraded to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency and the powerpack designed to operate at lower engine speeds to raise cost-efficiency in the long term without compromising on performance.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of two 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 30°.
- T-Link telemetry system fitted