696-2 Deck Hybrid Supertrak
The 696 2-Deck Hybrid Inclined Screener has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, wood chip and topsoil applications.
The new high energy screenbox features two full size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) to give a total screening area of 20.74m² (223ft²). The 8m³ (10.5yd³) hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid.
Operator benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding screenbox catwalks and product conveyors. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between job sites with ease. Hybrid powerpack is available as an option.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Simple and intuitive folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency
- Screenbox angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°
- T-Link Telematics system fitted